- SourceDocs, a documentation generator for Swift projects.
- MarkdownGenerator, a tiny Swift framework to generate markdown.
- Ninety-Nine Swift Problems, educational exercises to be solved while learning Swift.
- Grand Prix Stats, TV application for Formula 1® fans.
- Understanding and Visualizing UIFocusGuide on tvOS
- Handling Commands with Swift Package Manager ArgumentParser
- Parsing Strongly-Typed Command Line Arguments with Swift Package Manager ArgumentParser
- Creating command line tools for macOS and Linux with Swift Package Manager
- Running multiple asynchronous operations simultaneously with GCD and waiting for completion
- Calculating percentages of translated text on a website using a Multi-Threaded Crawler and a Naive Bayes Classifier written in Swift
- Creating Swift frameworks for iOS, OS X and tvOS with Unit Tests and Distributing via CocoaPods and Swift Package Manager
Infographics & Visualizations
- Swift on iOS, tvOS, macOS & Linux
- Network integrations, REST, SOAP and GraphQL APIs
- Database modeling
I am a software engineer, currently working full-time on the iOS team at MINDBODY in San Luis Obispo, California. There, I get to work with other awesome folks, crafting beautiful mobile applications for our customers and their clients.